70′ Back In
70′ Pull Thru
100′ Pull Thru
- 15% Discounts available for groups of 6 or more RV’s
- Water & Electric Camping. 50 & 30 amps. City Water
- 1 Car per site, Guests Welcome-additional parking available for a fee
- Port-A-Lets and Wash stations available thru out the campground
- Pump Outs available $35 each
- 24 Hour Check In
- 24 Hour Security, fenced in campground
- On site Store, Ice and Firewood (No Ground Fires-You must bring your own fire ring)
- Bikes, Golf Carts and Dogs allowed
- It is the same distance to turn 4 tunnel entrance and grandstands as it is from the west lot to the turn 1 tunnel entrance and grandstands
- Food Truck on site
- Shuttle to track during the race
- Private gate to track
- These rates are valid until July 1st 2020
Daytona Racetrack RV is Daytona’s Premier Special Event Campground. Located across the street from Daytona International Speedway, Racetrack RV allows you to enjoy the adrenaline of the famous Daytona Speedway, free from the stress of the event itself. Access dozens of race related attractions, dining options, and sight seeing destinations while enjoying a secluded campground when the day is done.
Racetrack RV Park is open for the several special events including: The Daytona 500, Bike Week, Spring Turkey Rod Car Show, Coke Zero 400, and the Fall Turkey Rod Car Show. If you are looking for a campground that is close to the action but free from the hassle, Racetrack RV is your go-to.
Our friendly staff would like to extend to each of you a cordial welcome! It is our goal to insure that your stay is filled with delightful memories. We are very proud of our park and sincerely appreciate your attention and cooperation.
For the safety and security of all…the following rules and regulations MUST be complied with…Enjoy your stay.
- Four (4) adults per site included in rate. Site assignments subject to change without notice. Particular sites are NOT
- No pitbulls, rottweilers, or American Stanfordshire terriers.
- One pump-out is provided for every three (3) paid nights. Additional pump-outs are available for a fee.
- NO off-site parking. 35 and 50 ft. sites = 1 car per site. 70 ft. sites = 2 cars per site (Dry camping available).
- No one under 16 years of age may operate motorized vehicles. NO ATVs.
- GARBAGE must be in trash bags and left outside by 10:00 AM for pickup. Please place garbage in dumpster after 2:00 PM.
- NO TENTS.
- NO FIREWORKS allowed, EVER!
- NO FIRES outside of grills.
- No subleasing of sites.
- All Prices are subject to change without prior notice. No refunds within 2 weeks of arrival.
- In addition…We will not tolerate loud noise(s), fighting, abusive language, drunkenness, and disturbing others.